Sunday 2 March 2014

My favourite works

This is a painting that represents the cost of health care and how it is all to do with money rather than helping those who need it. 
 This was a work that I did it had been abstracted from people and how wealth determines how you live. 
 This work is an abstracted version of a model overcoming a eating disorder. 
This is obviously the Mc Donald's man but he is based off the world war posters trying to convince you to eat. 
 This was my board from level one. I just like the colours and the abstractions and patterns. It was first where my style came from. 
 This work just shows the divide in nature.
This was my journey to Raglan symbolised in a sequence. 
 I made this painting a week before i moved. It symbolises the way i think and things I enjoy.  The girl is a representation of me and style/fashion. But it is being mirrored by the outline which is symbolic of society always trying to conform to what is normally right.
This is a picture of my sister, but it is transformed into a lion it represents the freedom and the beliefs of animals ora's in humans. I am a very superstitious person and this picture helps show this.
This is my favourite quote, I made this for my friends when i moved away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment